Direct Seller Commissions
MiVeda has introduced a completely unique concept to the MiVeda Compensation Plan which has never been done before!
MiVeda will allow a "Direct Seller" alternative within the existing Compensation Plan.
This means that all distributors will be able to elect to be involved with MiVeda as an MLM distributor or as a Direct Seller.
If you want to become a MiVeda Direct Seller, you should note the below guidelines:
- If you want to be a MiVeda Direct Seller, you will need to email us at this email ID and let us know you want to be a Direct Seller.
- Direct Sellers can be sponsored by existing MLM distributors.
- Direct Sellers cannot sponsor anyone. In other words, a Direct Seller will not be eligible for any downline bonuses because they will not have any downline.
- Direct Sellers can elect at a later date to change to the MLM Compensation Plan, which will transfer the Direct Seller to the MLM Compensation Plan upon notifying MiVeda.
- Upline sponsors of Direct Sellers will be paid the usual commissions for sponsoring a Direct Seller. However all Terms and Conditions of being a MiVeda Distributor must be kept especially in regards to lines of sponsorship.
- Direct Sellers will be paid 20% commission on monthly sales.
- Direct Sellers will need to purchase a minimum of $100 each month before they are eligible for a monthly commission bonus.
- Direct Sellers will also be able to retail MiVeda products for a retail profit, which is the difference between the Distributor Price and the RRP.
- Direct Sellers will need to submit a report of their sales/purchases every month for verification by the MiVeda payment team.
- Direct Sellers will be eligible for an additional Pooled Retail Bonus. Click here to read details about this bonus.